Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Adolescents - Adolescents



after listening to a cassette tape recently(yes we still listen to them sometimes at muebles towers!) a friend of mine gave me about 20 years ago and reading through a book of old flyers called 'fucked up and photocopied' i decided to post this great cd from californian hardcore band The Adolescents.its got 16 tracks in total, 13 from the album and 3 tracks from a bonus e.p called Welcome to Reality.This is a post for fans of bands like Bad Religion,The Vandals, Pennywise etc etc.This is their debut album from 1981 and needs to be played loud.ive got a load more from this band if anyone has any requests for them.so now on St.Patricks Day please listen,enjoy and then leave a comment.thanks!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to hear a good sounding show at their prime.

Pete said...

I lost my cassette of this a long, long time ago. I shall hear it again. Thanks to you.

 

Dicks Sporting Goods
Dicks Sporting Goods