another quality ian dury and the blockheads boot for you all this evening.its recorded in stockholm in 1980 and its another top quality show sound wise.i dont have aything else to say on this except listen,enjoy and then leave a comment.thanks!
longy,anytime old bean! jack the lad,yes he is seany rotten,thanks mate.i havent got his peel session which i know was part of a mega 8cd boxset release.does anyone have this?
Hello! Can you help me get a copy of this concert. I live in Sweden and I was on that show! It´s one of the best concerts I`ve seen. it would be great to walk down memory lane with Ian. stefan
5 Awesome Things on eBay this week
-
5 Awesome Things on eBay this week: Bootleg Charlie’s Angels, Manimal, Star
Wars Action Transfers, Mr. Snuffleupagus and help me […]
The post 5 Awesome T...
First we take London, then we take Berlin
-
I was in big trouble booking the events of this past weekend! A Saturday
night in London town followed by another gig… in Berlin town. Two gigs in
the sp...
Premier Predictions (Week 05)
-
Another *Friday* night start this week
1 game Friday, 5 on Saturday, 4 on Sunday
Last games before a 2 week International break 🙄
Unbeaten Arsenal go to in...
The Cramps - Big Beat From Badsville
-
"Big Beat from Badsville" is the seventh studio album by the American
psychobilly pioneers The Cramps, originally released in October 1997 on
Epitaph Recor...
Espiando en los 80's Venezuela Vol 2
-
1-Jah Jah Children - Vamos a Bailar
2-Henry Stephen - I Don't Know
3-Fabrica de Sueños - Tu Estilo de Amar
4-Callejon 88 - Negrito Fiel
5-Colina...
THE CRAVATS - Hoorahland (*A Review*)
-
* Hoorahland is The Cravats follow up to their 2017 Drowning in Sound
album. Thought that one was good, well hold on to yer head when you listen
to this ...
New Heavensbee Album "We Mean Business" Released
-
After nearly 2 years of writing and recording, I'm excited to finally share
a pre-order link for the new Heavensbee album "We Mean Business" which will ...
Commando Comics - Issue 2281 Devil Squad
-
Ok here we go with another cracking issue of Commando and one of my
favourites , this is the story Devil Squad.Please read,enjoy and then leave
a commen...
Monday's Long Song
-
Dearest friends,
to my great dismay I have to tell you that I just found that apparently
google and/or boxnet seem to have managed *not* to publish all th...
This Blog Is Moving
-
This Blog Is moving back to its original blogspot address
https://lifeinmonochrome-ska.blogspot.co.uk/
its just paying for something i dont really ne...
8 comments:
Super posting young man. Cheers Gobshyte
Ian is great!
Nice post. Has anyone Ian's Peel Session?
longy,anytime old bean!
jack the lad,yes he is
seany rotten,thanks mate.i havent got his peel session which i know was part of a mega 8cd boxset release.does anyone have this?
or even the peel session on its own would also be great!!thanks very much
Love the Ian Dury! Thank you!
oi loikes !
.. tanqee
Hello!
Can you help me get a copy of this concert. I live in Sweden and I was on that show! It´s one of the best concerts I`ve seen. it would be great to walk down memory lane with Ian.
stefan
Post a Comment