Thursday, January 14, 2010

In Search of Sid


and finally tonight i present you with this radio doc recorded by jah wobble for bbc radio about his old friend sid.a short but interesting listen and includes a recording of a phone call made by sid to a friend whilst in prison.its an mp3 podcasty kind of thing and an interesting listen for all you punk historians out there.anyway put it on yer eye podds,listen on your way to work,enjoy and then leave a comment.
to obtain the link please click on the post title.tanx

2 comments:

Longy said...

There you go mate. I can't remember where I got this but I think it was off a blog somewhere.

http://rapidshare.com/files/335632159/where_were_you_in_77__23-12-77_.rar

bazzil said...

Thanks for this. I'm back to work on Tuesday (YAY!), so I'll listen to it on the train.

Cheers
bazzil

 

Dicks Sporting Goods
Dicks Sporting Goods