Thursday, December 7, 2023

The Clash II - Scargills Christmas Party 1984

This is a show recorded by The Clash II at Brixton Academy in December of 1984. It was a benefit gig for the families of striking coalminers in England and Wales. Its a really good sounding gig with 25 songs and another one cd i know youll want to keep. go here to blackmarketclash.com to read the full story on this and pretty much every clash gig ever.its a great website with hours of reading to be done. now then,please listen, enjoy and then leave a comment.thanks!!
Working in a coalmine vol.2

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this !!!

96dbFreak said...

Fantastic! I was at that gig. Never thought I'd hear it again. Thanks!

96dbFreak said...

I was at that gig!~ I never thought I'd hear it again. Thanks a lot!

Unknown said...

Slightly off topic, well totally if I'm honest. they shut One step brighter down a while back It's reappeared in 2 guises to confuse not only me but the rest of the Belfast population.
On blogger it's called Same Song and can be found here http://thissamesong.blogspot.co.uk/

and as One step brighter here
http://onestepbrighter.wordpress.com/

 

Dicks Sporting Goods
Dicks Sporting Goods