Friday, August 16, 2013

The Clash II - Scargills Christmas Party 1984

This is a show recorded by The Clash II at Brixton Academy in December of 1984. It was a benefit gig for the families of striking coalminers in England and Wales. Its a really good sounding gig with 25 songs and another one cd i know youll want to keep. go here to to read the full story on this and pretty much every clash gig ever.its a great website with hours of reading to be done. now then,please listen, enjoy and then leave a comment.thanks!!
Working in a coalmine vol.2


Anonymous said...

Thanks for this !!!

96dbFreak said...

Fantastic! I was at that gig. Never thought I'd hear it again. Thanks!

96dbFreak said...

I was at that gig!~ I never thought I'd hear it again. Thanks a lot!

drew h said...

Slightly off topic, well totally if I'm honest. they shut One step brighter down a while back It's reappeared in 2 guises to confuse not only me but the rest of the Belfast population.
On blogger it's called Same Song and can be found here

and as One step brighter here


Dicks Sporting Goods
Dicks Sporting Goods