BBC Rock Hour 151 - Al Stewart - Reading University, Dec. 4, 1976
-
Al Stewart
BBC Rock Hour 151
Broadcast date December 21, 1980
Recorded at:
Reading University
Reading, UK
December 4, 1976
01 Richard Skinner - BBC Rock Ho...
22 hours ago


7 comments:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0rfi2mmjyzc/The+2+Tone+Story.rar
Eric
Wow that was quick.many many thanks Eric.
Gobshyte
Thank you Eric... I have been looking for this for a while too!
http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=933156&ev=rb
This is a link to the original 2xLP is that helps. Fair
price too
http://uploaded.net/file/amno7k5l 2tone Story. 165mb, so i assume it has the live side. Not checked
Hello Gobshyte,
I follow your blog for a long time. You do a very good job - keep on. Thank you and your friend for the link to this compilation. I was looking for a long time for it. Maybe it's sentimental but this songs reminds me at one of my best times in life.
Have a good time.
Walter
THANKS!!
Post a Comment