Wednesday, January 10, 2024

The Clash - Outside Broadcasts Vol. 1


I really thought i had lost this vol.1 of my own Clash related compilation,i couldn't find the original disk or file anywhere,and then earlier on today a long time friend of the blog Mr Marky Dread(cheers old chap!!) sent me a link for it.It came from someone else (im sorry ive lost their name but please pass on my thanks and eternal gratitude),its 13 tracks for your listening pleasure and its a cracker.consisting of a few interviews and some great live tracks and tv performances etc etc,this volume of the series is probably my favourite of the lot,maybe as its the first one i did or something ,who knows?but hopefully you'll love it as much as i do.anyhoo please listen enjoy and leave a comment.thanks!
OB VOL.1

2 comments:

Laxman said...

I passed this on to Marky Dread to pass on to you. Glad to help and reunite you with it! Thanks for your brilliant site. Cheers, Laxman

gobshyte said...

Cheers Laxman much appreciated 👍🏻

 

Dicks Sporting Goods
Dicks Sporting Goods