Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Big Audio Dynamite - The B.A.D files - Vol.4

greetings listeners and welcome back to muebles towers on this sunny afternoon in olde london town. here we go with vol.4 of the BAD files. 12 tracks this time around for your listening pleasure. please listen, enjoy and then leave a comment.thanks!
p.s can someone please let me know if they have downloaded vol.2 of this post at all. because i dont think mediafire is entirely accurate with the d/load numbers. i myself d/l each file at least once to check its working but this hasn't shown up and its reading 0. the same with if music could talk vol.1 its showing 0 d/loads. now if thats correct then thats fine but its not even showing my test d/load. does anyone else have this issue with mediafire? let me know in the comments if you can. thanks very much
The B.A.D Files Vol.4

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DL'd Volume 2 on Saturday (US time).

Thanks for these BAD comps, and for all you do for us.

Anonymous said...

I've downloaded each volume of these as you've posted them and had no trouble at all.

And thanks again for all the things.

-Xtn

Anonymous said...

I downloaded vol 2 (and the other vols too)a few days ago. thank you so much! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I've downloaded all of the BAD volumes as well - no problems. Thanks for these and all the great posts!

Anonymous said...

as the other 4 guys no download problems.great posts .many many thanks.David

derekbd said...

Hey it's amazing. You look for something rare and follow a few dead links before you give up. When I found all these active I freaked. I am up to vol8 downing them. Leaving the message here because I was listening to City Lights when I went searching. The BAD cover of that disco classic is one of my fave trax ever. Thanks tons.

 

Dicks Sporting Goods
Dicks Sporting Goods