Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Ramones - Live Washington DC 3rd June 1995

Morning all.This is a great live show from the Ramones from June '95 recorded in Washington.the sound on it is brilliant so it may well be a soundboard recording.Im not 100% sure but its great.Going through the muebles archives this morning and this was the second one i opened.I hope you enjoy listening to this one as much as i do.Thanks for reading and if you can leave a comment,ask for reposts or requests etc and ill do my best to fill your request.Cheers

GABBA GABBA HEY

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Thanks! You are definitely filling a niche since returning. I had one chance to see the Ramones at an outdoor fest where we were camping in the mid-nineties but I was partying too much and comfortable in the campground as the one of the log guys to get firewood from the local woods dragging them in all night long as we partook of booze from our new friends. This is around that time so I am grateful to you. I had the first album on cassette I had for years and worn out on my walkman and then a friend taped the return to punk album with the Warthog hit which I loved the whole thing. Missed a few albums in between but that was what MTV was for right? LOL
Vidacom at DU blog

 

Dicks Sporting Goods
Dicks Sporting Goods