As requested by Monomod here is Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros gig recorded at Liverpool University in November 2002. Anyway please listen, enjoy and leave a comment.
p.s Thanks Joe. R.I.P
Joe Strummer Nov 2002
Various Artists - New Wave Club Class X Box Sinner's Day 2018
-
New Wave Club Class•X - Sinner's Day 2018 (40 Years Of New Wave) is a 3-CD
compilation album released by Universal Music Belgium on 16 November
2018.The al...
1 hour ago


4 comments:
I'd be interested in hearing that Somerset gig if at all possible. I'd also like to know if you have mp3s of any of The Clash's or Joe Strummer's Belfast gigs? I think some used to exist on Megaupload but they were deleted and I've no way of obtaining them from there :( I'm a Belfast girl who was very young when Joe died so I'd really love to hear a gig of them in my hometown, thanks so much in advance!
Post Joe's final show? Seems like a no-brainer there, boss : )
Gob, you made my day&night :-)
Thanks alot!!!
monomod
Nov11th?
That's my birthday........
wow
Post a Comment