continuing with all things joe strummer and clash related is this excellent 2cd compilation called Generations with a total of 37 tracks spread over the 2 discs. its a great compilation and definitely worth a listen, so please listen,enjoy and then leave a comment.thanks! GENERATIONS 1+2
Even - Satin Returns
-
Released in May 2018, Satin Returns is the seventh studio album by the
venerable Melbourne power-pop outfit Even. Arriving seven long years after
their pre...
Deep Purple – In Hell
-
Deep Purple – In Hell
Liberated Bootleg
Tracks 01-12 Recorded Live In BBC Sessions, Stockholm And Paradiso,
Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1969-70, Bonus T...
Man City
-
The Man City guilty verdict is in. Don't know what to think about that?
I'll be honest and say that they are the only one of the self proclaimed
"Big Six" t...
Espiando en los 80's Venezuela Vol 2
-
1-Jah Jah Children - Vamos a Bailar
2-Henry Stephen - I Don't Know
3-Fabrica de SueƱos - Tu Estilo de Amar
4-Callejon 88 - Negrito Fiel
5-Colina...
THE CRAVATS - Hoorahland (*A Review*)
-
* Hoorahland is The Cravats follow up to their 2017 Drowning in Sound
album. Thought that one was good, well hold on to yer head when you listen
to this ...
New Heavensbee Album "We Mean Business" Released
-
After nearly 2 years of writing and recording, I'm excited to finally share
a pre-order link for the new Heavensbee album "We Mean Business" which will ...
Commando Comics - Issue 2281 Devil Squad
-
Ok here we go with another cracking issue of Commando and one of my
favourites , this is the story Devil Squad.Please read,enjoy and then leave
a commen...
Monday's Long Song
-
Dearest friends,
to my great dismay I have to tell you that I just found that apparently
google and/or boxnet seem to have managed *not* to publish all th...
This Blog Is Moving
-
This Blog Is moving back to its original blogspot address
https://lifeinmonochrome-ska.blogspot.co.uk/
its just paying for something i dont really ne...
9 comments:
MERCI
Thank you very much for this gem! I love it.
First Time Ive Come Across This Blog. You've Some Amazing Music! Thanks So Much!!
Hi. I'm four years late but the file is still downloadable. Thanks!
I love this blog so very much!
Link down :(
Thanks and welcome back.
Just found your blog. It's outstanding. Could this be reposted? Thanksloads
Hiya,just checked and the link works fine for me,I can only suggest trying again. Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comment
Post a Comment