this is the soundtrack from george romeros 3rd dead film not the crap re-make from this year.very atmospheric sounds from john harrison's score.listen, enjoy and leave a comment.thanks!
hi, would there be any chance of a re-upload please as the link is now dead (I was trying to think of something witty to write about being dead and zombies but I've a new baby and my brain in mush). thanks
The Only Ones - Even Serpents Shine
-
Plenty of bands from the first wave of British punk sounded like they had
learned a few things from the New York Dolls, but while most latched onto
the slo...
Mattel 1985 Mighty Orbots: The Lost Toyline
-
Mighty Orbots was an American Japanese co-production that aired on ABC-TV’s
1985 Saturday Morning Block. The shows anime style made […]
The post Mattel 1...
Danforth Music Hall Toronto 31st May 2013
-
Having posted a Toronto radio interview with JJ and Baz earlier, it seems
as good a time as any to post the gig that occurred later on in the day (or
...
Man City
-
The Man City guilty verdict is in. Don't know what to think about that?
I'll be honest and say that they are the only one of the self proclaimed
"Big Six" t...
Espiando en los 80's Venezuela Vol 2
-
1-Jah Jah Children - Vamos a Bailar
2-Henry Stephen - I Don't Know
3-Fabrica de SueƱos - Tu Estilo de Amar
4-Callejon 88 - Negrito Fiel
5-Colina...
THE CRAVATS - Hoorahland (*A Review*)
-
* Hoorahland is The Cravats follow up to their 2017 Drowning in Sound
album. Thought that one was good, well hold on to yer head when you listen
to this ...
New Heavensbee Album "We Mean Business" Released
-
After nearly 2 years of writing and recording, I'm excited to finally share
a pre-order link for the new Heavensbee album "We Mean Business" which will ...
Commando Comics - Issue 2281 Devil Squad
-
Ok here we go with another cracking issue of Commando and one of my
favourites , this is the story Devil Squad.Please read,enjoy and then leave
a commen...
Monday's Long Song
-
Dearest friends,
to my great dismay I have to tell you that I just found that apparently
google and/or boxnet seem to have managed *not* to publish all th...
This Blog Is Moving
-
This Blog Is moving back to its original blogspot address
https://lifeinmonochrome-ska.blogspot.co.uk/
its just paying for something i dont really ne...
6 comments:
thanks!
This looks good, thanks for posting it
Thank you very much! I love the movie and the music is fantastic!
The World Inside Your Eyes is my favorite.
thanks
Thanks for this one!
hi, would there be any chance of a re-upload please as the link is now dead (I was trying to think of something witty to write about being dead and zombies but I've a new baby and my brain in mush). thanks
Post a Comment