Monday, March 3, 2014

Big Audio Dynamite - The B.A.D Files Vol.1

Evening all. this cd you see just above all the waffle im typing has been sitting on my hard drive for a long time now. ive got it on my eye-podd and everything and its a really good listen. anyway im posting it here now but the only thing is ive had it sitting on my computer for so long i cant remember who i procured it from originally. if you know who it was please say hello from me and i hope they dont mind me reposting it here as its the start of a great compilation series of B.A.D rarities and remixes etc etc. I have the first 8 volumes and i believe theres a 2cd version of a volume 9 but i cant find that anywhere, so if anyone has this and would be happy sharing it with the muebles listeners posting a link to it in the comments section would be brilliant. this first volume has 13 tracks for your listening pleasure so without further babbling from me please listen, enjoy and then leave a comment.thanks!
The B.A.D Files Vol.1

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this!

Anonymous said...

cAN YOU REPOST tHANKS

nwt679 said...

Thanks for sharing the BAD stuff.

Anonymous said...

Can you please re upload VOL1 as this is only one that appears not to be able to be downloaded.
Cheers
Lee

 

Dicks Sporting Goods
Dicks Sporting Goods